Monday, July 2, 2012

Aspirations.

A few summers back, my friends and I would listen to music and dance around in our college apartment. Recently, one of my friends posted this video to my Facebook wall, and it brought me back to those lovely days:

And not only was I able to remember our fabulous, memorable dance parties, as we reenacted this video...but I was able to be reminded that this woman (and her friend) are who I aspire to be when I get older. Their energy is infectious, their dance moves creative, and their presences are truly inspirational! Also, it should be noted that this song is sung by Ben Kweller. The star of the video is his grandmother, who was 83 at the time. Knowing this, I fell even more in love with this video.

Thank you, Jimmy, for bringing these ladies back into my life. (And this song, which I adore.) 

Cheers,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment